To support our future nurses , Al-Riyada College for Health Sciences provides scholarships for qualified female students who want to complete their bachelor's degree in nursing to reduce the burden of the tuition fees.
Tawazun Program (for Highschool Graduates)
* The college designed Tawazun program to help students pay tuition fees.
* The program is based on combining work in the hospital and study at the college.
* The relationship between the student and the hospital shall be an employment relationship, so the student will be paid a monthly salary and then the college fees will be paid from the salary accordingly.
* The student shall spend two days in the college and three days in the hospital for work and practical training.
Excellence Discounts for high school graduates
* High schools' graduates with GPA of 90% or higher in the general secondary school exams.
* High schools' graduates with GPA of 70% or higher in Qiyas Tests.
Academic Excellence Discounts for high school & Diploma graduates
An excellent student in the bachelor's program shall obtain a discount of more than 10% when she receives GPA of not less than (4.50) in the first semester.
*This deduction shall be applied on the second semester fees for the student.
* This discount shall be applied every time the student receives GPA of not less than 4.50.