Admission Policies for high School graduates :
· The applicant should have her Scientific Secondary School certificate from Saudi Arabia or an equivalent certificate from another country.
· The applicant should have obtained the scientific Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent no more than three years prior to her application. However the College Council may waive this condition if it seems appropriate.
· The applicant should have a certificate of good conduct.
· The applicant must be medically fit.
· The applicant should successfully pass any examinations or interviews deemed necessary by the College Council.
· The applicant must be a full time student.
· Applicants must have the Guardian’s consent.
· The applicant must satisfy any other requirements specified by the College Council at the time of application.
Selection from among applicants, who satisfy all the admission requirements, is based on their grades in secondary school examinations, as well as the results of the interviews and the admission examinations, if any.